Want to give your workplace a facelift? Creating a smart and functional office space at home? Tell us about your favourite office design trends for your chance to win with our two-part competition. Get creative on Pinterest or showcase your ideas through creative writing; or better yet, try both!
We have teamed up with our friends at Totally Funky to give away £50 in vouchers to spend on their website along with an additional £50 in Euroffice vouchers.
Totally Funky stock a huge range of fun and unusual gifts online, from pug tape measures, Bluetooth speakers, pineapple pen pots and desktop Henry Hoovers.
For your chance to win a Totally Funky gift, show us your favourite office design trends on Pinterest.
Maybe you are all about technology and aspire to own the latest gadgets, such as wireless charging devices, or perhaps you love the environment and enjoy bringing the outdoors in with a variety of office plants.
Inspire us and share your design trends on Pinterest by Friday 16th June for a chance to win.
Follow our guidelines below…
- Simply create your own dedicated mood board on Pinteres
- Pin 5 images along with our campaign image, found on the Euroffice Pinterest page
- Submit your board below, and don’t forget to use the hashtag #EurofficeTrends17
If you prefer to use your creative writing skills, share your favourite office design trends in an article for the opportunity to win £300.
For your chance to win £300 to spend on your office, create an article about your favourite office design trends.
To help you get started, we have created our own article to take you through our favourite office design trends for 2017. Would you like new office furniture to create breakout areas in your office? Would you like to add whiteboards to encourage collaboration and inspire new ideas? Do you want to get up to date integrated technology to create convenience and increase productivity?
Inspire us with your interior design ideas and showcase what you believe is the best office design trend for 2017. To enter, please follow our simple guidelines…
- Create an article on your own site and link back to this competition page
- Include your own images or images that have inspired your ideas
- Share your article via social media channels using the hashtag #EurofficeTrends17
To submit your entries please fill out our short form below.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Euroffice Limited (“Euroffice”, “we”), Dome House, 48 Artillery Lane, London E1 7LS. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter or Facebook.
- Entry into the competition is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions, and by entering the competition, you confirm your acceptance.
- Entrants must be based in the United Kingdom and must be aged 18 or over on the closing date (as defined below).
- Employees of Euroffice and members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the Pinterest competition you must follow our Pinterest
account https://www.pinterest.com/eurofficeltduk/ and create your own office design board. Your board should include at least 5 pins that capture your perfect office design trend and should include #eurofficedesigntrends. To enter the article competition, create your content and link to Euroffice. Share your article via social channels using the dedicated hashtag. Use the entry method onsite to enter either your Pinterest board article. You can enter both parts. No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the competition. All inappropriate messages or replies to the competition will be removed.
- Only entries received by 16th June, 2017 (the “Closing Date”) will be entered into the competition. Entries received after this Closing Date will not be processed.
- Anyone found to use multiple Pinterest accounts to enter will be ineligible. All entrants must adhere to Pinterest rules and guidelines. Multiple entries are not accepted.
- Euroffice does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, and incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid. In the event that after a winner has been notified that they won, if Euroffice becomes aware that their entry was not in accordance with these terms and conditions, Euroffice may withdraw the prize immediately and allocate it to a new entrant.
- There will be 2 winners. 1 winner will receive £50 Totally Funky voucher and £50 Euroffice voucher. The other winner will receive £300 to spend on vouchers of their choice.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entrants received by the Closing Date.
- The competition winner will be notified via email within 48 hours of the closing date.
- All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside Euroffice’s control, Euroffice reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Postage of the prize is included, Euroffice accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any prize which are not specifically included in that prize, including, without limitation, meals, personal expenses, travel expenses. Euroffice will post the prize out to the winner once we receive the recipient’s postal address, Euroffice will not be held responsible for the loss or damage of the item once it has been posted.
- Winners will be asked to provide their full name, contact address and email. If such information is not provided within a reasonable time of such request, Euroffice reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award such prize to a different winner.
- Euroffice accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition, not being able to enter into the competition or accepting and/or using any prize. Euroffice further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of Euroffice for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of that party’s negligence, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Euroffice reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control or to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- Full details of the prize can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address to: Euroffice Office Design Competition, Euroffice, Dome House, 48 Artillery Lane, London E1 7LS.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Read more at http://www.euroffice.co.uk/help/topic/promotional-terms.