Here at Euroffice, we have teamed up with our friends at Totally Funky to give away £50 worth of vouchers to spend online plus an extra £50 gift from ourselves.
For your chance to win, tell us what your favourite office design trends are for 2017. Maybe you are all about technology and aspire to own the latest gadgets, such as wireless charging devices, or perhaps you love the environment and enjoy bringing the outdoors in with a variety of office plants.
Inspire us and share your design trends on Pinterest from Monday 8th May until Friday 2nd June for a chance to win. Follow our guidelines below…
- Simply create your own dedicated mood board on Pinterest to showcase your favourite office design trends for 2017
- In your mood board, pin 5 images (minimum) along with our campaign image, found on the Euroffice Pinterest page, and 3 product images from the Euroffice website to showcase your style*
- Don’t forget to use the hashtag #EurofficeTrends17 – especially on our campaign image!
- Submit your board below
*To pin images from the Euroffice site, download the browser plugin to your browser
If you would like to enter and don’t have Pinterest, we would love for you to create a blog post on your favourite office design trends for 2017. Submit the URL to your blog post below and you could be in with a chance of winning!
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Euroffice Limited (“Euroffice”, “we”), Dome House, 48 Artillery Lane, London E1 7LS. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter or Facebook.
- Entry into the competition is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions, and by entering the competition, you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be based in the United Kingdom and must be aged 18 or over on the closing date (as defined below).
- Employees of Euroffice and members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition, you must either create your own office design board or create a blog post about your office design trends. Your board should include at least 5 pins that capture your perfect office design trend along with the pinned campaign image. You should include #EurofficeTrends17.
- Only entries received by 2nd June, 2017 (the “closing date”) will be entered into the competition. Entries received after this closing date will not be processed.
- Anyone found using multiple Pinterest accounts to enter will be ineligible. All entrants must adhere to Pinterest rules and guidelines.
- Euroffice does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received, or cannot be entered for technical or any other reasons. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid. If, after a winner has been notified that they won, Euroffice becomes aware that their entry was not in accordance with these terms and conditions, Euroffice may withdraw the prize immediately and allocate it to a new entrant.
- There will be 1 winner of a £50 gift voucher from Totally Funky plus an additional £50 gift voucher from Euroffice.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received by the closing date.
- The competition winner will be notified via email within 48 hours of the closing date, on 2 June 2017.
- All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside Euroffice’s control, Euroffice reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Postage of the prize is included. Euroffice accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any prize which are not specifically included in that prize, including, without limitation, meals, personal expenses, travel expenses. Euroffice will post the prize to the winner once we receive the recipient’s postal address. Euroffice will not be held responsible for the loss or damage of the item once it has been posted.
- Winner will be asked to provide their full name, contact address and email address. If such information is not provided within a reasonable time of such request, Euroffice reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award it to a different winner.
- Euroffice accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by entrants as a result of entering the competition, not being able to enter into the competition or accepting and/or using any prize. Euroffice further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entance or any other person’s computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of Euroffice for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of that party’s negligence, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Euroffice reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control or to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time.