How do I return an item?
If you’ve accidentally ordered the wrong product or have a product that’s faulty or damaged, you can arrange a collection or reorder.
How to return a purchaseTo start the returns process you’ll need to contact us within 10 business days of receiving the product. Some computing or technology products need to be returned sooner, so please check with our Customer Care Team if this applies to you.
If you contact us more than 10 business days after delivery, we may be unable to provide you with a full refund for the goods being returned.
Contact us via phone or email
You can contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 316 3876. Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am–5:30pm.
Free courier collection
After you’ve contacted us, we’ll email you a returns number and arrange for free collection. For all products (excluding furniture), a courier will collect the product you’d like to return within 3 business days.
If you’re returning furniture, our couriers will contact you within 3 business days to arrange collection of the goods which are to be returned.
Getting ready for collection
When the courier comes to collect the product, you’ll need to let them know the returns number you received from our Customer Care Team.
Simply write the returns number on a sticky note and attach it to the unopened box or packaging. Please don’t write or tape the number onto the product that’s being returned,
Collections will only be attempted twice. After the second time we’ll be unable to issue you with a refund. Please contact us if your product hasn’t been collected within 5 business days of the courier contacting you.
Can I exchange a product?
Unfortunately we’re unable to offer product exchanges.
If you’d like an alternative product to what you’ve ordered, we suggest you return the unwanted goods to us for credit then place a new order online.
Will collections happen at the same time as delivery?
Can I change or cancel an existing order?
Unfortunately you’ll be unable to edit or cancel an order if you’ve confirmed and paid for it.
- About Us
- Place an Order
- How do I search & browse products?
- How do I use the Ink & Toner finder?
- How do I pay & confirm my order?
- How do I use the shopping basket?
- How do I use e-coupon & promotional codes?
- How To Pay
- Do I need to register as a customer?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Can I receive a VAT invoice?
- How do I make a payment to my business credit account?
- How do I apply for a business credit account?
- What is your returns & refunds policy?
- How do I return an item?
- When will I receive my refund?
- My order is missing an item - what do I do?
- My Account
- What are the features of My Account?
- How can I manage my account information?
- Can I view invoices and statements online?
- Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions for Business Customers
- Terms & Conditions for Personal Customers
- Price Comparison Terms
- Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Rewards Programme
- Buyers Guides & Videos
- Pens, Pencils and Refills
- Printers and Faxes
- Diaries, Organisers and Calendars
- Envelopes and Envelope Bags
- Filing Cabinets and Trolleys
- Filing and Archive
- Ink Cartridges and Toner
- Labels and Tags
- Office Desks and Tables
- Office Seating
- Printer Paper
- The Ultimate Guide to Stapling
- Suspension Files